Senior Analyst, Security
This role resides within the Identity & Access Oversight team. This team provides assurance and governance to various IAM controls operated within enterprise environment.
This role will help in uplifting IAM control framework, oversee and govern applicable process through measurable key indicators as it pertains to Identity Services. The role requires good understanding of user access controls, regulatory requirements for IAM, report writing for potential gaps and findings for business consumption and remediation across enterprise. You will work closely with Enterprise Assurance, Risk and Audit (internal/ external) to demonstrate adherence of applicable IAM controls and policies as per audit and regulatory requirements. You will also assist in building frameworks, monitoring and reporting of IAM metrices to demonstrate IAM control adherence across NAB divisions. The primary responsibilities:
skills and experience:
- Conduct walkthroughs of IAM controls with internal and external audit, control testing teams
- Collate evidences and perform control assurance activities to report on existing gaps and failure points
- Review applicable audit or assurance reports to ascertain remediation plans meet standards, compliance requirements and policies.
- Determine risk posture (as it pertains to the internal identity landscape), ability to govern events, change, issues, actions and control obligation for IAM business
- Assist in building frameworks, monitoring and reporting, to better demonstrate adherence (to regulator and audit guidelines)
- User Access Control testing or Internal Audit review such ITGC, GS007, MAS TRM review experience
- Ability to conduct interviews, investigation, sample testing of IAM controls
- Strong communication skills, stakeholder management and report writing
- Establishment of applicable monitoring and review practices
- Reporting of relevant IAM metrices for relevant group and assurance teams
- Awareness of IAM policies, standards, guidelines and best practices
- Thought Leadership to shape the audit and assurance work for IAM division with an aim to reduce overhead and streamline the process
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
18 Oct 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time