Senior Analyst, Engineer
You & your new role
You will own/be accountable for the investigation of user requirements/problems and for developing technology solutions in accordance with business needs. You will also own and deliver design specifications, develop, maintain and test programs according to detailed technical, functional and non-functional specifications and contribute to the development of systems documentation and provide system support by providing fail and fix application support. RESPONSIBILITY:
What you will bring:
- Designing, developing and maintaining development environments for the Payments Mainframe teams.
- Ensuring the environments can cater for the project work coming through, resources and processing capacity is available to the developers, stability of the environments, efficient batch run times. Assisting in resolving build out of environments in a timely manner.
- Interfacing of Payment managed frontend systems to provide asset based testing capability.
- Providing insights to the Enterprise environments to enable their extension of SIT environments to extend to the front-end systems.
- Identifying and shaping proposals and strategies required to maintain optimal approaches to environments required to support Payments mainframe.
- Maintaining knowledge of emerging technologies that can be introduced to gain efficiencies and automation.
- Environments need to cater for development, unit test and systems test, system test (+1).
Your new team
- Proficiency with the mainframe technologies in use (OPCA, COPE, MVS, IMS, DB2, CICS, MQ, COBOL)
- Familiarity with the Payment Assets and Environments
- Proficiency with the mainframe Technical Tools OPCA, JCL, Easytrieve, FileAid, GDG, DFSORT, IDCAMS, MVS, TSO, JES, SDSF, CLIST, VSAM, REXX, Expeditor, data Dictionary
- Sound understanding on data sensitivity and desensitising and masking of data
- Knowledge of NAB nominated Service and Defect Management tools
- Knowledge of Jira, ServiceNow, Sharepoint
- Basic Banking and Payments domain knowledge
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. We're NAB
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
04 Dec 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time