Senior Analyst, Credit Bureau Management
- Are you an experienced Credit Analyst seeking your next challenge?
- Opportunity to join NAB's innovative credit decisioning team (the first in Australia to implement Comprehensive Credit Reporting (CCR))
- Collaborative and fast paced culture
Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline, you are a highly experienced Credit Risk Analyst with strong communication, collaboration and relationship building skills. You possess extensive working knowledge of credit card, mortgage, personal loan, and overdraft products; and appreciate adding value for your stakeholders through analysis of data and proactive identification of improvement opportunities. You possess a strategic mind-set, thrive when solving problems, coupled with a keen eye for detail. Day to day you will undertake:
- Use of credit reporting information - Provide subject matter expertise on CRB products and deployment; Create and maintain credit reporting dashboards to inform senior stakeholders re market conditions surrounding Comprehensive Credit Reporting; Support the design and execution of NAB's strategy to leverage and extract maximum value from the new Comprehensive Credit Reporting environment; Execute analytical processes that support NAB's operation in a comprehensive credit reporting environment
- Supporting frameworks - Assist with the development and maintenance of frameworks to monitor the data exchange (negative and positive) between NAB and CRBs; Monitor adherence to credit reporting governance frameworks through regular reporting and internal audits; Provide credit risk subject matter expertise relating to corrections pertaining to information supplied to, or received from the CRBs; Provide analytical support as required from time to time to support NAB positions tabled at ARCA.
We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, and be an endorsed employer for Women by Work180.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
06 Nov 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time