Senior Analyst Audit
About the Role
- Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
- Do you want to focus on one client?
- Internal Audit experience essential
As a Senior Analyst Internal Audit, you will be responsible for supporting the planning, execution, and reporting of Internal Audit activity across one of the specialist portfolio.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Plan and project manage delivery of audits within agreed resource and time budgets;
- Efficient delivery of quality audit work papers, including walk throughs, control identification, control design assessments and control operating effectiveness testing;
- Providing feedback and coaching to colleagues to promote a performance and development culture; and
- Form effective working relationships with business contacts to gather and verify facts, and escalate delivery problems where they cannot be directly solved.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar Senior Analyst Internal Audit role with strong understanding of risk and controls;
- Prior experience in the delivery of audits across Financial Services would be highly advantageous;
- Background working in a Big 4 or mid tier Professional Services firm preferred;
- Proven knowledge and ability to practice Agile methodologies in delivery of audits is preferred;
- Previous data analytics experience, in particular the ability to identify trends and interpret insights from larger data sets would be desirable;
- Ability to engage and communicate with influence across a wide range of stakeholders; and
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a Business, Commerce, or Accounting discipline and a professional qualification such as CISA /CIA or equivalent is essential.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, and be an endorsed employer for Women by Work180. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. Benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
28 Jun 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time