Senior Analyst - Investment Management Market Entry
Senior Analyst - Investment Wealth Advisory
Newly created position with our Investment and Wealth Advisory (IWA) Team, providing advisory services to offshore and boutique investment managers considering establishing or growing their presence in Australia.
- Agile working environment
- World-class learning and leadership programs
- Rewards platform
Asset management trends are ever changing as organisations face complexity and ambiguity in steering their businesses.
That is why they come to us. Our team of finance professionals are committed to improving our clients' investment management processes with solutions like target operating model design, vendor and service provider selection, risk assessments and due diligence reporting. Our market entry's team's projects are broad and wide-ranging encompassing private equity funds, hedge funds, infrastructure projects in renewable energy, airports amongst other opportunities across a range of non-vanilla asset classes. What does your typical day look like?
Your role focuses on working with a market leading team to deliver on engagements within the Investment and Wealth arena, leveraging your experience, business analysis and project management skills. Responsibilities might include:
- Support gathering information, requirements or insights from clients and the market to support documentation or design phases.
- Support managing project tasks; maintain project logs or completing project status reporting as part of the engagement with clients or internal teams.
- Support the creation and population of key tools or accelerators used as part of service and vendor selection processes e.g. RFP, scorecards.
- Participate in the operational due diligence review process to enhance understanding of investment managers operating models and deliver client reports.
- Enough about us, let's talk about you. You are someone with:
- 2+ years of demonstrated Investment experience in a client-service environment. Ideally, with some experience of investment management research in alternative asset classes (private markets & hedge funds).
- Understanding of financial markets including instruments, investment vehicles (Unlisted & Listed MIS, LICs, ETFs) nd key processes or functions particularly related to investment management and/or superannuation funds.
- Exposure to Business Analysis and Project Management experience.
- Business / commerce degree and ideally studying for the CFA.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. Next Steps
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP169398