Senior Accountant or Assistant Manager - CFO Advisory
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 21 Sep 17
See job description for details
- Provide support to CFOs and finance teams
- Enhance your experience with exposure to diverse clients and engagements
- Ongoing training, professional development and strong workplace flexibility
Your new role: With continued growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Senior Accountant or Assistant Manager to join our CFOA Advisory practice in Melbourne. In close collaboration with senior leaders and Partners you will -
- Work with a diverse client portfolio including CFOs and finance teams and provide essential advice on technical accounting and finance improvement matters
- Deliver engagement fieldwork which involves strong industry and technical accounting knowledge, an understanding of client needs, project management skills and close communication with Partners, senior leaders and our clients
- Mentor, train and develop other less experienced engagement team members providing guidance on how to develop their skillset
- Relevant tertiary qualifications including CA or CPA (will consider those in progress)
- Relevant audit experience gained in professional services or industry
- A commercial mindset and strong motivation for understanding and meeting client needs
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills, project management skills are essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to the lead in your professional development with a focus on continuous learning and growth
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online including resume and cover letter highlighting your suitability and interest in this role. Please note, application closing dates are subject to change.
Advertised: 05 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 05 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time