Senior Account Partner - Salesforce Industries
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Customer Success Group Job Details
The Senior Account Partner (AP) for Professional Services Sales is a proven, passionate, strategic sales leader .
The AP is responsible for selling the full portfolio of Professional Services offerings to designated accounts. The AP must be a strategic thinker with exceptional enterprise, commercial, and cross-functional skills, demonstrate high energy, and have strong sales management experience. The AP is responsible for earning the right to be a trusted advisor to the customer, with the primary goal of helping customers generate significant business value from their Salesforce investment. This individual will be expected to understand and manage our customers throughout their lifecycle, driving adoption through sales activity for new and existing customers; this will include pipeline generation and delivering sales presentations to C-level clients. The primary measurement of success for this role will be YOY growth in overall services bookings and revenue. Responsibilities:
As a Senior Account Partner,
- Exceed CSG Professional Services growth and bookings, ensure organizational health and customer satisfaction goals as a regional leader
- Utilize industry expertise and business acumen to understand a customer's motivation, business drivers, strategic goals and objectives, and desired business outcomes
- Engage customers, especially C-Level, using a consultative selling approach that positions Salesforce and yourself as a long-term trusted advisor relationship
- Create a compelling vision and clearly communicate our transformative solutions with the goal of generating significant success and business value from a customer's investment in the Salesforce Platform
- Develop and manage a territory plan and a personalized account plan for each customer, which aligns with their business goals. Forecast accurately and timely, build a pipeline and progress opportunities to deliver Professional Services YOY revenue growth
- Form a strong relationship with the License Sales organization and regional Alliances/Partner organizations that are instrumental to success
- Be a recognized role model for collaboration, leadership and overall business results
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- use professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues and broad design matters.
- work on issues that impact department success or address future initiatives.
- create formal networks with key decision makers and serves as external spokesperson for the organization.
- exercise wide latitude in determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- act as a team lead on highly visible initiative and mentors others.
- 8+ years of consultative sales experience with a proven record of consistently exceeding quota
- Of which, 2-3+ years experience selling and/or delivering professional services for a strategic consulting firm or large scale system integrator
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain C-level relationships where you are recognized as a trusted advisor
- Experience growing accounts with large and complex pursuits ($M+)
- Highly collaborative and excels in a complex, matrixed environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning, approaches each interaction with open mind, great listener and hands-on
- THOUGHT LEADER: Strong point of view and executive presence. Confident, but not arrogant, great storyteller
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture: A team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trust the company's core values
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world. Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.