We never settle for what is - we question what should be. We demand and champion a better way for our customers, our people, our partners and our communities.
For things to change for the better, we need to challenge the status-quo. To do things differently. To dream big and take small steps everyday to help create a healthier tomorrow.
If you want to help change the way people think about insurance while inspiring them to better value their health and wellbeing, then we want to hear from you. The Opportunity:
In this 6-month max term contract you will be the primary focus in providing leadership across all aspects of application security and controls . This role will require you to provide on-going security advise and pragmatic security solutions based on AIA's security framework. You will be hands on in your approach and share your technical and implementation knowledge of IT security environments. To do this successfully you will:
Successful applications will demonstrate:
- Support the Technical Security Lead for Project Infinity - a large and complex integration of major insurance operations in AU
- Evaluate, design, and support the building and implementation of security solutions for Mobile and Web applications
- Drive world class IT security solutions for the business that are stable, agile and secure
- Implement key security technologies, enhance security awareness and understand security best practices
- Manage penetration testing, code scanning and governance for vulnerability remediation, along with providing reports to management
- Perform responsibilities and duties periodically as required in order to meet reasonable operational and/or other requirements.
Why choose AIA:
- Proven experience in IT Security systems and demonstrated exposure in a large organisation
- Demonstrated experience in IT security assessments and versatility to embed controls within the SDLC such as code scanning, scope and driving penetration testing activities
- Effective communication skills to be able to provide security advise to technology teams and resolve security issues identified in solution design reviews.Expertise in subject matter to developers on application security controls
- CISSP and Pen Test certification preferred, but not required
At AIA, we've made a promise to help people live healthier, longer, better lives. And it starts with our own people.
Please note that applications close on May 18th 2021 Recruitment Agencies
- Access our training and development to build on your current skills
- Career development through internal mobility opportunities
- Work for a business helping millions of Australian's and make a difference to someone's life everyday
- Access additional leave days a year to recharge and refresh yourself
- Enjoy wonderful Health and Wellbeing initiatives that support you
- Work with supportive and inclusive managers
- Flexible working arrangements
: Our Talent team does not require any recruitment agency support. Interested Candidates
: Apply using the ' Apply
' button. No emailed applications accepted. For general enquiries only, contact:
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.