Security Policy & Planning Lead
- Exciting newly created role bringing together your governance and commercial expertise
- Full time, permanent role with excellent benefits
- Join a growing security team in Melbourne CBD
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome. Here's where you come in...
The Security Policy and Planning Lead is responsible for the execution and coordination of security activities with a focus on ensuring the security leadership team meets our objectives. This role will support the Security Practice Manager in the execution and coordination of the AustralianSuper Security Plan and will be responsible for:
- developing and maintaining the Fund's security policy framework including policies, standards and guidelines
- developing materials and reports to support the team's reporting obligations to ExCo/Board and Regulator
- coordinate the team's activities to meet our compliance obligations with the Fund's Governance, Risk & Compliance program
- supporting the business case development for funding of security initiatives and resource requirements to meet ad-hoc and annual planning and commercial requests
- supporting the security leadership team to drive, execute and manage team wide initiatives that align with the security strategy and/or meet Technology Services and/or Fund wide corporate obligations
- Broad experience in information, cyber and protective security policy gained in government, consulting or large corporate environments.
- Experience in developing and communicating security policies, and implementing security policy compliant processes.
- Experience in business management including business case development, program management, workforce planning, procurement management, Opex/Capex management.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant security standards and APRA guidelines and practical ability to implement.
- Subject Matter Expert in Cyber, Information, Personnel and Physical Security, providing advice and strategic guidance to key stakeholders including Senior Executives, the Board and Risk and Audit specialists.
- Experienced in the delivery of security internal and external reporting including Board level reporting.
- Curious and open to learn new skills and deliver on required activities as required within the team.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and diplomatic, with conflict resolution skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to work within a fast-paced and changing environment.
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now! Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.