You & your new role
We are evolving how we do security architecture. We want to do architecture by 'doing' and not just 'drawing'. If you are a technology enthusiast with experience in architecting data protection services for large organization, we would love to talk to you. Key Responsibilities
What you will bring:
- Maintain a service architecture representation, aligning to broader architecture governance, processes and templates.
- Develop and maintain integration patterns for consumption, including maintenance of the links to the security control framework.
- Ensuring the backlog for integration is groomed, managed and complete working with service teams.
- Consult and SME input into architectures for data domains as per controls objectives specified.
- Responsible for selection and governance via appropriate architecture forum of technology choices.
- Develop and maintain target state, technical debt, architecture risks
- Develop and maintain security control automation, continuous compliance and risk posture
- Experience in defining and maintaining overall security architecture in data domain in an organisation with a heavy focus on data is the key. You will have demonstrable experience in working with key stakeholders in enterprise data and data protection space.
- Our target platforms are built with cloud-first in mind so experience with public cloud platforms like AWS, GCP and Azure is key.
- Experience with direct/indirect data protection technologies like DLP, CASB, IAM, Secure Communications, Secrets Management, Subject Rights Management, File/Email/DB encryption etc. is required.
- We have a data landscape with complex integrations, lakes, hubs, warehouses, analytics, AI and governance solutions. Experience in providing security guidance at all stages of data lifecycle from ingestion to use and archival, across and beyond organisation, is required.
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
16 Jan 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time