See job description for details
Scrum Master Role Type:
Permanent, Full-Time Role Location:
833 Collins Street, Docklands
Are you passionate about transformational change and driving great outcomes for our Business Owner customers? This could be the role for you. What’s your mission?
The mission of the Business Lending Tribe
is to be a reliable and trusted banking partner for Business Owner Customers, by transforming, simplifying and managing Business Lending products and systems. We aspire to deliver best in class experiences for our customers, in support of ANZ’s purpose to shape a world where people and communities thrive.
As a Scrum Master
, you are a servant-leader for the squad (scrum team). The Scrum Master helps facilitate interactions to maximize the value created by the team. What will your day look like?
What’s in your toolkit?
- Removing team impediments and encouraging a smooth, quick flow of work;
- Demonstrating a ‘test and learn’ approach within the team to cultivate a continuous improvement culture;
- Ensuring that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone in the team as well as possible;
- Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management;
- Helping the team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items;
- Understanding product planning in an empirical environment;
- Ensuring the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value;
- Understanding and practicing agility;
- Coaching the team in self-organization and cross-functionality;
- Setup, oversee and coach the team in organizational environments in which Agile principles are not yet fully adopted and understood.
- Work with other squads and stakeholders to manage dependencies deliver desired business outcomes
- Are you a pragmatic, agile practitioner with an absolute focus on delivery of customer value?
- Do you have experience of the following, or a familiarity and a strong willingness to learn- Agile-Lean, Design Thinking, Human Centered Design, Team Dynamics
- Do you have deep, impactful, agile delivery skills that enable you to constructively challenge people at all levels across the organisation in order to drive performance and enable change
- Are you focused on continuous improvement from a customer delivery perspective?
- Do you thrive in ambiguity and have an ability to enable individuals/teams/groups to achieve their goals as opposed to providing a solution?
- Have you thrived working in a high performing Agile delivery team, creating early customer value and delivering true business benefit?
- Are you focused on your own personal growth
These are some of the attributes that would make you a great fit for this role. If this sounds like you, apply now! About ANZ
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS129620