Salesforce Solutions Architect: Melbourne
Job Description: System Partners' Vision
To be the industry innovator, trusted consulting partner and leader in delivering on customer strategy using smart, scalable technology and solutions. Role Responsibilities
- Develop clean and elegant solution architecture designs the support the target state business processes and customer experience including the following artifacts
- Current state system components, data models and integrations
- Target state system components, data models and integration
- Details of business and technical impacts and risks to be managed in moving from current state to target
- Key design decisions including detailed description of each option, pros and cons of each option and recommendation.
- Develop a phased implementation roadmap of the solution architecture supporting business priorities and budget as required.
- Gather, analyse and interpret information from clients to understand business processes, pain points, business needs and customer experience to deliver Salesforce based technical solutions that leverage the most out of the Salesforce platform
- Identify new service opportunities while working with clients and report back to Project Manager
- Create and deliver end-user training
- Support facilitation of workshops between internal stakeholders and clients
- Conduct Value Stream Mapping and Business Process Mapping sessions with guidance
- Complete all required documentation to a high standard
- Configure Salesforce features to support the business requirements
- Be able to deploy changesets
- Support the implementation and rollout of the system
- Identify risks prior to project commencement and contribute to development of the risk management plan
- Assist in the scheduling and completion of customer success stories
- Bachelor degree level or higher
- Delivering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Communities, Salesforce App Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (optional), Salesforce Analytics Cloud (optional)
- Minimum 5 years working in the Salesforce ecosystem with demonstrable experience delivering large scale Salesforce projects
- Bachelor degree level or higher
- Working in an Agile project delivery environment (System Partners uses a modified version to suit consulting environment)
- Working with the following types of enterprise applications: CRM, CMS, ERP, CPQ, Portals, SSO, eCommerce, ESB/SOA
- Experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful)
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce APIs and hands-on integration experience with enterprise systems
- Migration from other applications such as Siebel, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, in house built applications
- Ability to influence and negotiate with clients; proven track record of customer focus including the ability to foster long-term client relationships
- Ability to run an effective meeting
- Industry knowledge
- Proven ability to assist and support system, end-to-end and UAT testing cycles
- Change management
- Critical thinking, complex decision making and problem solving skills
- Planning and organising
- Exceptional personal communication skills
- Resilience - tolerant to stressful situations
- Salesforce Application Architect
- Salesforce Sales Cloud certification
- Salesforce Service Cloud certification
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
These are the core consulting behaviours expected of DXC System Partners consultants:
Core Consulting Skills
- Personal behaviours: consulting professionalism, flexibility, continuous learning, network building and maintenance, initiative-taking.
- Demonstration of role model behaviour: behaviour on client site, keeping business hours, seeking appropriate approvals, following company policies.
- Cross-cultural working: cultural sensitivity, diversity and inclusion.
These are the consulting skills that a consultant needs to have demonstrated capability in:
- Problem solving and analysis: Identification and solving client business problems, requirements analysis.
- Communication skills: interviewing, presentation/oral and written expression, facilitation & storyboarding, effective meeting management, influencing and active listening, showcases, standups, pre-sales presentations, workshop facilitation.
- Team skills: collaboration, upwards management, being a good team player and conflict management.
- Platform expertise: Salesforce functional and technical expertise, as well as any ancillary clouds: Mulesoft, Vlocity, Marketing Cloud, etc.