See job description for details
Salesforce Developer needed for one of Australia's largest Universities. Your new company
One of Australia's largest universities and most international university is seeking a Salesforce Developer. This university is known globally and offering many different levels of education. This Universities purpose is to provide a life-changing experiences for their students and to assist the worlds innovation, technology and industry engagement. Your new role
In this role you will be a key part of the technical team implementing Salesforce solutions by being proficient on the Force.com platform, writing an understandable code and automated unit tests. Be able to understand inner workings of Salesforce best practices and can use the out of the box features to the advantage when delivering requirements working in the agile delivery sector. What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years of experience working on Salesforce platforms.
- At least Salesforce certification "Salesforce Platform Developer I" and "Salesforce System Administrator"
- Expert is Salesforce development with Force.com platform (APEX, LWC, SOQL, Automated Unit Testing)
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Minimum of 2 years of full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle in a Scrum team
Work for a market leader, work within a fantastic technical environment with large scale transformation projects on offer and also have the chance to enjoy fantastic benefits that include a competitive daily rate. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Joshua Markovski at Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508