Sales Specialist:Technology Consulting and Implementation
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are searching for a TCIS Service Line Rep
with experience across Hybrid Cloud Solutions, Resiliency and Digital Workplace.
In this role, you will support IBM's Journey to Cloud growth strategy by enabling our clients to plan and execute on their cloud platform, DevOps, Resiliency, Network and infrastructure strategies across Advise, Build and Move Phases.
You'll be responsible for building strategic relationships with executives and key business leaders to promote IBM's portfolio of cloud platform solutions, including hybrid cloud and cloud native application development, and container management. What will I be doing day to day?
What skills and experience do I need to have to apply?
- Sell Hybrid Cloud cloud, Resiliency Portfolio & Digital workplace solutions while working within a defined set of accounts.
- Promote the value of IBM services around open source as part of a larger cloud solution
- Advise clients on the best path to move from traditional infrastructure to a hybrid cloud model.
- Gain trusted advisor status with senior IT execs within assigned accounts as part of pipeline development and efforts to develop long term relationships
- Work closely with the dedicated IBM client teams to identify opportunities and provide services sales support specific to open source solutions
- Develop high level cloud strategies for IBM clients as part of a consultative sales cycle
- Take identified opportunities and drive them through a defined sales process to closure
- Lead technical sales discussions with clients from executive to C-level
- 8+ years of experience in a quota carrying infrastructure solutions sales role or other technical sales role
- 3+ years of experience focused on cloud platform technologies and infrastructure ( Server, compute and Network)
- Competitive knowledge of the container industry such as Red Hat OpenShift, Docker, and Pivotal
- Experience with a diverse set of cloud platforms: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and Private cloud solutions built on Nutanix, Cisco and Dell.
- Working knowledge of enterprise DevOps processes and technologies
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to generate client materials for presentations
- Strong understanding of Service Integration and Management concepts and ability to drive a target operational model for clients on the path of Hybrid Cloud Transformation.
- Ability to collaboratively sell solutions in a highly matrix environment
- Balance of sales and technical skills with creative thinking skills
GTSSales_AsiaPacific Sign me up!
If you are ready to begin an amazing career journey with click "Apply" today
. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Australian citizen or Permanent Resident