- Impactful role that contributes to the success of our Commercial business
- Bring your persistence, fast-talking and high levels of energy to the team
- Significant earning potential backed up by a recognised global brand
This role will be working alongside other Client Managers and Sales Executives and will be involved with the new client acquisition activity within Commercial Melbourne and Victoria regions. In addition, this role presents the right candidate an opportunity to build their own client portfolio to service in future years. The successful candidate will work closely with the Commercial Sales Team, Marketing Team, Client Managers, Commercial Account Director and Regional Director, and engaging with sales and servicing resources across Aon. You will be at the fore-front of creating and managing the new business pipe-line for the division. Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring new business budgets / performance benchmarks are achieved for the Commercial team
- An opportunity for the right candidate to focus on new business growth budgets whilst building their own portfolio
- In addition to building and managing their own portfolio of clients. the candidate will provide pro-active support to all sales activity across the VIC region including the management of relationships with local referral partners and representing Aon at PD days/conferences/industry events.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline, sharing and coordinating external leads
- Engaging with potential clients through cold-calling, pro-active marketing, presentations, networking and any other methods
- Monitor and report on results
- Develop, from a strategic perspective, opportunities for the cross-sell of products, services and risk solutions to current and potential clients
- Ensure representation of Aon within the business community by seeking and accepting appropriate opportunities to present the company's interests and perspectives
- Uphold the image and reputation of the company as an ethical member of the community and industry by communicating the company's values internally and externally, and by monitoring adherence to ruling statutory, legislative and commercial practices
A creative, solutions focused thinker, you are hungry, proactive and ready to take ownership in this well supported and key role. To be successful in this role you will display:
- At least a 5 years' track record of success in General insurance
- Proven experience in a similar client management and business development/lead generation role for a professional/ financial services firm
- General Insurance experience would be preferred
- Highly self-motivated with a creative solutions focused mind-set
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills with ability to build instant rapport
- A high degree of resilience and an outcome focused approach supported by your ability to present to a broad audience effectively
Rewarded with a salary and uncapped commission, with backing from the strong Aon brand, this role could be a lucrative opportunity for you. With plenty of future career opportunities across the Aon network, you will be given the opportunity to develop your career within a fast growing global business. About Us:
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.