At NAB we are passionate about getting it right for customers every time, but we recognise this hasn't always been the case, so we are looking for talented individuals to help re-establish community trust by being responsive and going above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer outcomes.
There are several roles on offer that will see you working across the NAB landscape with teams such as, technology, product, operations, frontline, legal, compliance, finance, risk and data to develop and implement customer centric remediation initiatives within the Customer Experience Division. Day to Day you would:
- Lead and coordinate a multi-disciplined team to deliver customer and business solutions for product portfolios to support NAB's mission to get it right for customers every time
- Provide support to the remediation portfolio team working on a specific remediation events
- Champion a strong cross-functional remediation capability at NAB that is; customer centric; efficient, timely; transparent; and comprehensive
- Work across Remediation teams to prioritise and accelerate a roadmap of remediation activities across the product portfolio aligned to NAB's customer outcome framework and periodic assurance reviews
- Use data and process modelling tools effectively (including, process mapping, repayment calculators, business, object and dataflow modelling) to analyse and represent information in an effective form to help remediate customers in an effective and efficient manner
- Develop approved customer remediation schemes, supporting documents and change management approaches for customer remediation
- Establish, manage and report on project management activities to ensure management awareness of activities, issues and outcomes
Most importantly, you are a customer-first professional who has customers at the forefront of all thinking. You will ideally also have some of the following:
- An understanding of financial services industry
- Specialist product knowledge or experience
- Strong relationship management and stakeholder skills
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience creating and presenting reports to senior level stakeholders
- Adept at problem solving
- Experience in leading small teams
- Familiarity with relevant regulatory and legal compliance requirements
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, and be an endorsed employer for Women by Work180.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
01 Nov 2019 3:00 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time