Efinancial Careers global Banking and Financial Services client is seeking best-in-class relationship managers with commercial experience in Wealth management and private banking.
Leveraging its capabilities as a global bank, its repositioning its wealth management business to focus on meeting the needs of High Net Wealth (HNW) Australians.
A Relationship Manager’s (RM) primary responsibility is to establish and proactively build a portfolio and manage that portfolio of approximately 150 affluent, high net worth relationships within our HNW segment (clients with approximately $250M - $1MM FUM).
Our HNW clients expect only the best when it comes to the management of their wealth, and are increasingly looking to our team of expert relationship managers to guide them towards meeting their objectives from a wealth generation.
To keep up with this demand, we are looking to find individuals who have an entrepreneurial bent and are keen to work for a global company that can elevate their career to the next level.
The ideal applicant will have the following attributes:
- Self-driven and motivated with strong relationship and interpersonal skills, Business Development skills
- A sound knowledge of financial markets, Wealth Management Products and the ability to build and establish long term relationships with wholesale investors
- Entrepreneurial mindset, Proactively source and develop new business from internal and external referral networks
- You will be responsible for building a portfolio and driving portfolio activity, increasing the value of your clients’ portfolio, deepening your relationships with your clients whilst ensuring a high standard of compliance and control is maintained.
- Build strong internal relationships with the product teams and other subject matter experts across the franchise to tailor solutions to ensure each client’s unique objectives are met
To be successful in this position you must have the following skills and experience:
- Tier 1 or 2 accredited in managed investments, derivatives, Securities and FX
- 5 + years in Financial services industry experience
- Sound knowledge in investment, wealth management and treasury products
- A proven track record in sales
- Proven relationship management skills dealing with affluent, high net worth clients