See job description for details
Great Contract Opportunity for Project Manager paying Strong Day Rates! Your new company
You will be joining a fantastic team in an educational organisation that actively seeks new opportunities through pursuit of innovation and quality improvement. This is a contract role with strong possibility of extensions, located in Melbourne CBD with open daily rates on offer, name your price!! Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- The Project Manager is accountable for owning and supporting a variety of projects across the business simultaneously that are in line with the strategic digital transformation and portfolio roadmap of initiatives.
- The Project Manager is responsible for planning, leading, organizing and motivating team members to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering projects that provide exceptional business value to users.
- The Project Manager will need to exercise good judgement and skill in order to develop a project management approach that is suitable for planning and managing the effort to achieve the project goals within the designated project constraints.
- Tertiary degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Highly Desirable: Agile related certifications, e.g. Scrum Master, SAFe, Agile PM
- Current Project Management qualifications or certifications (e.g. PRINCE2, P3O, MSP, PMP, PMI), and experience working with different methodologies
- Change Management, Lean Six Sigma
Skills and Experience:
What you need to do now
- 5 years or more of experience working in project management delivering across a broad technology background covering a range of applications, digital, infrastructure and business improvement projects
- Familiar with system integration, passionate about continuous improvement program to drive business efficiency
- Strong team leadership, decision making and organisational skills
- Exceptional vendor and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to build strong partnerships across business units
- Excellent people skills & collaborative attitude
- Persuasive and confident communication skills with the ability to facilitate discussions with different stakeholders and audiences across a complex organisation
If you are interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV by replying to this email. If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Uzma Masood at email@example.com LHS 297508