See job description for details
Product Owner – Digital Customer Self Service
The Digital Customer Self Service (DCSS) Tribe mission is to create a great experience that makes it easy for our customers and bankers to DIY. We aim to provide solutions for both Internet Banking and Internet Banking for Business customers to do their daily banking in the easiest way possible.
Digital Customer Self Service is seeking an experienced product owner to lead a distributed agile squad to deliver key customer and bank features.
Your role as a digital product owner is to enable and inspire the squad to pursue their mission and deliver great customer outcomes. The Product Owner also engages with other Product Owners across the bank to align and manage interdependencies, ensuring timelines are front of mind. Whilst this role is not a people manager, it is a key leadership role, galvanising the squad around a vision and supporting them to successfully deliver customer value at pace. Who are you?
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
Things I bring to the Digital Customer Self Service Tribe?
- Proven track record as a Product Owner or similar roles
- Ability to deliver in a challenging environment across multiple streams of work & stakeholders.
- Strong management skills with commitment to building and motivating the squad
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes at all levels of the business
- Experience in tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- A sophisticated repertoire of influencing and relationship building techniques as well as an ability to adjust style to different contexts and audiences
- Known for getting stuff done – Successfully led projects or a large BAU change agenda.
- A collaboration champion – Build expertise on engagement of team members across different squads.
- Commercially savvy – Leverage multiple sources of information and strong relationships to make sound domain decisions that enable the needs of both the bank and the customer
- Committed to making ANZ a ‘great place to grow’ – Passionate about enabling people to grow through creating an open, safe and supportive environment.
This is a Full-time, Permanent
role to be based in 833 Collins St, Docklands VIC.