Product Owner A bit about ANZ, and why you will love working with us.
Yes, we’re a bank. And yes, we’re more than 180 years old. But we’re changing (fast!).
We’re radically transforming how we work by empowering our people and embracing simplicity to drive business agility so that we can deliver great customer outcomes.
As a Product Owner,
your purpose is to enable and inspire a multi-disciplinary team ('Squad') to pursue its mission, by guiding them on 'what' work should be completed by the squad. Not only will you be constantly prioritising tasks and the squad’s backlog with the customer at the heart of your decision making but also ensuring that the work is strategically aligned to the tribe mission and engage with other Product Owners to align and manage interdependencies. Whilst this role is not a people manager, it is a key leadership role, galvanising the squad around a vision and supporting them to successfully deliver customer value at pace. What will you bring to this role?
What else can you expect at ANZ?
- Previous experience as a Product Owner and possess demonstrable experience collaborating with a diverse stakeholder group to realise commercial outcomes
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development
- Ability to galvanise a diverse group of people around a common mission
- Ability to adapt and grasp new skills and content.
- Proven analytical skills and evidence based decision making
- Workplace Equality. In every sense of the word.
- “Dress for Your Day”. No need for a suit and tie. There’s an open and relaxed policy about what you can wear to work.
- Less hierarchy. And more autonomy. You’ll be part of the collective decision-making to create an impact on our customers.
We love to meet people who resonate and align with our values, have a positive outlook, that are comfortable with ambiguity and thrive working in an ever-evolving and fast-paced business.
This 12 month fixed term
opportunity is based at our Docklands Office.
Further general information on our opportunities please go to ANZ Careers .
“At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued. "We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.”