Product Design Lead
Our Design and Experience community at Cognizant collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring industry-leading design and experience capabilities to the fore - to assist clients design and deliver next generation digital products and services that are human-centric, ethical, data-driven, delightful to use and outcome focused. The role
As a Lead Product Designer in the Design and Experience Community, you will work closely with the Design Director and Head of Design and Experience to drive the quality of design, consult with clients when delivering experiences and inspire the team to deliver great work.
You are a master in service and product design that thrives in large-scale and complex environments where you are responsible for driving success and achieving goals. You will work seamlessly with strategy, product and engineering experts to be the voice of the customer and guide the vision of the experiences you're creating.
You have the ability to be on the tools delivering outstanding work, whilst experienced enough to lead and guide teams and clients through the delivery of experiences as a trusted adviser What does success look like?
• Extensive experience designing digital products and services, as well as leading digital designers at digital agencies, consultancies or in a product team
• Designing and leading the delivery digital products and services, understanding what it takes to get them from strategy and ideas to in-market experiences that humans use
• Mastered the design process and how to deliver human-centred design thinking, with experience shaping methods, approaches, tools and ways of working
• Unrivalled design skill set with a strong passion for all things design; from behavioural economics and design thinking, to typography, colour, photography, motion and animation
• Expert in lean user experience and design, with proven experience leading cross-functional teams of deliver digital products or services
• Possess a portfolio of award winning and industry leading work in digital or physical digital, with examples of work from top tier Australian or global businesses
• Ability to lead strategy, product and engineering experts in cross-functional teams to be the voice of the customer and lead the vision of the experiences you're creating Why join Cognizant?
Joining Cognizant will give you the opportunity to learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry, while having your finger on the pulse of emerging industry trends and working on the cutting edge in your field of expertise.
We recognise that our people perform their best when they are valued as contributors; which is why we are committed to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, as we believe our shared experience gives us a unique perspective and an edge over our competitors. Next steps
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organisation you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us .
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers
Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.