Premium Business Banking Manager
See job description for details
- Access to innovative financial solutions
- Join our reputable and high performing Small Business Banking team
- Build a rewarding career in an innovative and collaborative environment
As a Premium Business Banking Manager, your role will be to g row revenue, deposits and share of wallet through origination of new small business customers to ANZ, cross selling and the relationship management and retention of a set of ANZ small business customers.
Our team is highly engaged, collaborative and motivated to deliver a service proposition making ANZ the first choice for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME). We are sales enthusiast, fast paced, and work as a collective to exceed our performance measures.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Exceptional customer/relationship and interpersonal skills
- Strong financial credit/business analysis and interpretation skills
- Strong sales prospecting and referral ability
- Demonstrated focus on business and commitment to remaining up to date in respect to industry knowledge and trends
- Excellent planning, workflow and problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills and an ability to influence positively
- Ability to lead and inspire others to succeed and to present a strategic vision
- Strong Lending experience
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we're committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We've made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We're exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we're focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you've got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ's success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS075797.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave