See job description for details
About The Role
- An opportunity to join an innovative, collaborative, and high-performing team
- Build your career way
- Join a team of diverse professionals
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Fixed Term, Full-Time
As a Portfolio Management and Analytics Manager
, you will support the Wholesale Commercial Credit by providing key analytics and reporting as well as supporting delivery on the transformational portfolio management priorities in particular Regulatory Change for new APS 112/ 113 capital standards.
We are looking for someone with the following key attributes:
- Proven ability to influence and manage through collaboration.
- Identifying and analysing information quickly and efficiently, and using innovative and creative solutions to solve problems.
- Sound understanding of the environment in which Risk operates.
- Strong problem solving, written and verbal communication skills Strong SAS/ SQL/ Excel knowledge
- Understanding of business and risk related metrics and calculations
To be successful in the role, you will have the following skills, knowledge and experiences:
- Interpretation of new APRA regulatory requirements for credit risk capital determination
- Undertake and communicate impact assessments
- Readiness assessment for Commercial including ANZ data availability
- Assist in design and delivery of new regulatory reporting requirements
- Proficiency in data analytics and interrogation tools (i.e. SAS, SQL, Qlik) with analytical outputs/ad hoc analysis undertaken quickly and effectively, and of high quality
- Understanding of Wholesale Credit Risk lifecycle, risk related metrics and calculations
- Excellent communication skills, with experience in communicating with senior executives.
- Knowledge of APRA Prudential and Reporting Standards is desirable
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS134875)