See job description for details
At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive and to achieve this, we need a talented Ping Identity Engineer to join our Staff Authentication
squad in the Identity and Access Management Technology Area,
which provides and maintains Identity & Access capabilities and governance to enable our businesses and people to access systems and services, simply, seamlessly and securely.
The Staff Authentication squad provides a consistent and seamless user access experience, with the ability to secure critical assets with multi-factor authentication, in order to reduce unauthorised access, fraud risks and technology incidents. What is your tribe mission?
As a Ping Identity Engineer
, you will be a part of the squad working to uplift the capability and extend coverage of the Staff Authentication solution across on premises and our multi cloud environment.
You can also check out our Engineer persona to get an insight in to what a day in their life might look like. Your responsibilities include:
What you bring to the Staff Authentication squad as an Engineer?
- Works with engineers, analysts, product owner and testers to design and implement system changes, platform upgrades and applications on-boarding to the Ping Identity platform.
- Enables continuous delivery practices to increase deployment speed
- Works in collaborative teams to build innovative solutions
- Utilises tools and best practices to build, verify and deploy solutions in the most efficient ways; while enhancing the technology division capabilities
- Implements a culture within the Tribe, and the Chapter, by encouraging best practices and the use of ANZ methodologies for the elaboration of high quality documentation.
- Proven hands on experience in delivering strong Access Management solutions in a complex cloud and non-cloud environments, with a strong preference on the Ping Identity platform (PingAccess, PingFederate and PingDirectory).
- Deep understanding of Cloud Architecture, Cloud Security, Networking with ISTIO.
- Strong Access Management solution design experience across all SSO protocols and integration patterns (e.g. SAML2.0, OAUTH2.0, OpenID Connect, Wasted).
- Good understanding of Active Directory, Azure AD, DNS, Kerberos and Windows Authentication. Knowledge of 2FA standards, desirably some experience in implementing solutions with RSA or Microsoft Authenticator.
- A strong and in-depth understanding of AWS cloud, CI/CD practices and tooling such as Git/GitHub, Bamboo/Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift, SonarQube, CODEFRESH, HelmCharts, Istio frameworks
- Ability to mentor a team of engineers
- Exposure to monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Splunk and New Relic
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Passionate, self-starter with the ability to work on problems from inception to completion
You’re not expected to have 100% of these skills. At ANZ a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture and we actively encourage people to try new things. So if this role interests you and you feel you have most of these things in your toolbox, we’d love to hear from you. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself
. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support. About ANZ
We’re reinventing the way we do banking, and our community of collaborative, innovative thinkers who create human centred solutions are helping us get there. We’re responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter and helping people achieve incredible things – be it buying their home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
We support our people by providing a range of flexible working options so they can work in the way that best suits them. We encourage you to talk to us about your need for flexibility and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
We’ll also offer you the opportunity to develop your career, working in a diverse and inclusive workplace where the different backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people are celebrated and create a great place to grow, thrive and belong.
Interested in joining us? Apply now, or visit www.anz.com/careers to find out more or view other opportunities.