People Manager - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 26 Apr 18
See job description for details
- Business Partner role supporting the Risk Assurance and Melbourne Audit practices
- Supporting an Innovative and Purpose driven Partnership
- Work in an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
Our People, Performance and Culture Team (PPC) vision is to improve people's lives at KPMG and beyond. Our passion and purpose to achieve our vision is shared, and has been a key pillar in our Strategy to build a world class people experience to become the clear choice for our people, clients and communities.
We're now looking for an extraordinary individual to provide PPC leadership for our rapidly growing and changing Audit, Assurance & Risk Consulting (AARC) division. The role will have a focus on our National Risk Assurance business and Melbourne Audit practice but will be expected operate across the entire AARC division. Success in this role will require exceptional stakeholder management skills, a commercially focused mindset and the ability to support & influence change.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for activities including (but not limited to) the following:
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal clients at all levels with a focus on working closely with senior partners in the firm
- Align PPC delivery to meet business needs
- Operate as a member of the Risk Assurance business and Melbourne Audit practices leadership group
- Provide proactive guidance, advice and support to leadership teams that aligns with the firm's people strategy, builds an energised and aspirational culture and delivers an enhanced people experience
- Collaborate with teams across the firm leading the people elements of divisional and firm-wide projects
- Work closely with our employee relations and legal team to provide advice and guidance to the business on complex ER matters
To be successful in this position you will possess the following:
- You'll already have experience as a HR Business Partner in a complex corporate or professional services organisation
- Demonstrated strengths in building relationships with senior level stakeholders
- Experience in influencing and driving projects and associated change
- Experience in delivering effective solutions that support business requirements, HR obligations and manage business risks
- Experience in managing a variety of tasks simultaneously in the face of changing priorities and requirements.
Exceptional influencing skills, the ability to build collaborative relationships with our key stakeholders and superior communication skills.
University degree in a relevant discipline
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online via the link below:
Advertised: 12 Apr 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 11 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time