Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia's fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
Payroll Supervisor is responsible for processing global payroll, remitting payroll taxes, managing ESOP programs and government reporting as well as preparing monthly, quarterly and year-end payroll statements. A Payroll Supervisor will ensure compliance with government regulations, establishing and implementing policies.
- Collecting and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information in the payroll system
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are calculated and processed efficiently and accurately
- Providing operational support and guidance to all payroll related matters and serve as a point of contact between internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance with payroll related legislation and standards across AU, and supporting other international offices
- Preparing and reconciling PAYG tax and assist the finance department with FBT, superannuation, payroll tax and payment summaries report
- Managing the administration of the Company's ESOP program and exploring the implication of new plans
- Working closely with management and provide payroll information to management as required in relation to budgets, projects and day to day payroll management
- Maintaining and continually improve the payroll policies, procedures and tools
What you bring:
- Familiarity with payroll tax & employee comp and benefits related regulations and practice in AU, experience of practices in other regions would be a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and ADP a plus
- Willingness to work in an emerging environment
- Craftsmanship to keep driving improvement on operational excellence
- Obsessive curiosity on exploring new solutions and practice in the markets to bring better employee experience
What you get:
- Starting as a senior individual contributor, you'll soon build out a Payroll team under you
- Competitive salary plus valuable stock options within Airwallex
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Collaborative, fast paced environment where you will make a genuine impact
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.