See job description for details
Join a highly-regarded Accounting Company for a Permanent Payroll position servicing a range of clients. Your new company
Our client is a highly regarded Accounting and Financial advisory service provider based in the heart of Melbourne, they are focused on providing personalised advice to each and every client to ensure ideal outcomes. They are a company focused on flexibility for their employees, understanding that in a post-COVID environment they need to adjust their approach and allow for a more flexible working lifestyle. Your new role
Due to continuing growth across the business, they require an exceptional and experienced Payroll professional (Payroll or Senior Payroll Officer) to deliver services to external clients, this role would be both rewarding and challenging. Daily, your role would involve:
What you'll need to succeed
- End-to-end Payroll functions for a number of different clients you would manage, working across different EBA's and Awards as per their relevant industry;
- Provide services as required, including end of year, reconciliations, terminations and other relevant services as required;
- Work with different levels of management, internally and externally;
- Utilising XERO and Key Pay software, processing medium to large volumes of Payroll across different cycles.
The successful candidate will have:
What you'll get in return
- Experience within a similar role, providing Payroll services either internally or externally to a large volume of employees;
- Ability to hit the ground running, the team is busy and they need you ASAP but they will allow you to settle into the position and slowly build your portfolio of clients;
- While the ability to work across XERO software is ideal, they are open to various system expertise and would be willing to train the right individual;
- Understanding of various EBA's and complex Awards.
What you need to do now
- Remuneration in line with your experience level, up to $80K Package;
- A challenging and rewarding role with plenty of room for growth, you will be client facing and will be allowed to take on as much work as you are capable;
- A highly flexible workplace, they have plans to keep hybrid working conditions moving forward and can work around School schedules or similar.
If you're interested in this role, please click apply. If this position isn't quite right but you're looking for positions within the Payroll space, you can email your CV to Sam Burgess (Sam.Burgess@Hays.com.au). LHS 297508