Payments Architect – Group Payments
First, a bit about ANZ.
- Join the Group Payments Tech Area and be part of ANZ’s NWOW
- An opportunity to work on some exciting projects that will have real customer impacts
- We’re looking for someone with strong payments domain knowledge
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
ANZ NWOW Video
The mission of Group Payments (Tech Area)
is to transform Payments by fortifying existing platforms, simplifying and standardising processes and technology and by enabling our business through reusable end-to-end services. We are focused on:
- Domestic, Cross Border and Enterprise Payments and Transaction Processing
- Common and reusable end-to-end platform-based services to drive ANZ business areas outcomes towards delivering payments innovation and customer focused solutions
- Developing the Groups’ Payments platform strategy (fortification, standardisation, reuse, connectivity, interoperability, API, enhanced service and data distribution) that will support the enterprise and our partners
As the Payments Architect
in the Group Payments (Tech Area
) you will define the architecture for the Area, plan the architectural runway to support upcoming sprints, design/evaluate solutions and provide technical expertise to squads.
To be successful in this role you need to bring your SME knowledge of the Payments Domain, ideally you will have had developed in this space before. Hands on experience will allow you to bring a practical approach to the architecture of your solutions. What you bring?
First and Foremost we’re looking for an experienced Payments Solution Architect to bring their SME knowledge to our Tech Area. From here you will have:
- Experience in end to end banking processes and how they relate to the customer journey (including experience/knowledge in service design / human centered design)
- An ability to breakdown complex business problems and build coherent solutions to these problems, leveraging off people, process, data and technology
- An interest in understanding the existing legacy solutions to propose modernisation options that will align with roadmap and tech areas agenda.
- Experience in building service based solutions that considers complex data manipulation and event based orchestration
- Experience in use of cloud platforms to build platform and software solutions to solve business problems
Further general information on our opportunities please go to http://www.anz.com/careers . At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued and supported. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.” #GD4.1