Operations Management Consultant
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Deloitte Australia
- 20 Apr 19
Operations Management Consultant
Operations Management Consultant (Technologyfocused)
• Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financialcircumstances
• Banking, finance and wellbeing program discounts
• Experience a borderless career - international assignmentor secondment opportunities
Looking for aplace to grow your operational consulting skills across diverse projects andclients? Findout why Deloitte is the place for you.
Whatwill your typical day look like?
Never stop learningas you drawon Deloitte's unique capabilities in Design thinking, Digital, Data Analytics,Deloitte Access Economics and experience from our global consulting network. With yourtalent in relating to people, you will engage directly with highprofile clients on their most important and challenging business issues. From thebeginning, you will be supported by a high pe rforming team committed to help clientsdrive profitability and performance through their business operations. We want youto grow and be supported - undertake operations focused training anddevelopment through international assignments and secondments.
We take on the problems that keep CEOs and COOs up at night.Deloitte's Operational Transformation team is growing rapidly in response toconstant and disruptive technologies like AI and cognitive automation. Inunderstanding our clients' strategies, we work to turn these strategies intomeasurable and lasting results. This involves us implementing it in every facetof their business - from radically revitalizing customer experience tooptimising day-to-day operations.
Enoughabout us, let's talk about you.
• 1-3 years relevant experience post-graduation
• Demonstrated capability in providing technological solutions tobusiness problems (Tech curiosity is essential)
• An inquisitive nature with intellectual c uriositythat motivates you to tackle any and every problem!
• Excellent performance in your degree qualification in aquantitative-related discipline
• Capability in quantitative and analytical modelling skills
• Validated experience work ing as part of work streams and/ or project teams - in areas like supplychain, enterprise cost reduction, process efficiency and re-engineering
• Experience in operational advisory roles (eitherwith a consulting firm or a top tier business), providinginsights and guidance to clients on all things operations
At Deloitte, wecreate positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people tofeel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference,and embrace people with diversebackgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in differentways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working patternyou are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Soundexactly like the sort of role for you? Applynow!
If you've got anyquestions or wish to have a confidential convers ation aboutthis role, contact the Deloitte AU Talent Acquisition team. We'd loveto hear from you.
'By applying to this job you will beassessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed thesestandards to provide our clients with a consistent & exceptional Deloitteexperience globally.'
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP159541