See job description for details
About The Role
- Would you want to be part of a team which are passionate for customer experience?
- Build career your way
- A permanent, full time opportunity in 75 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205
Role Location: 75 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
As an Operational Excellence Consultant in Group Services Australia (GS AU), you are responsible for driving Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement within ANZ’s Payment Operations business.
Working closely with SME’s from the Payment Operations Business, you will implement operational change initiated at an Enterprise level, as well as sourcing, driving and embedding local change and continuous improvement. You will be part of a success oriented, innovative and delivery focused team. You will also be accountable in working with subject matter experts in identifying, defining and developing solutions and successfully embedding change within the business. Key priorities & responsibilities
Is This Role for You?
- Design solutions to optimise performance with Payment Operations
- Design and embed principles, tools, templates and practices to significantly uplift our operations, ensuring quality is designed into our processes and value adding activities are clearly distinguishable
- Challenge the way things are done and identify ways to improve the value that existing processes deliver to Payment Operations
- Identifying opportunities and drive improvements to key business processes and technologies
- Collaborate with broader team and stakeholders in the business to implement change and improve the customer experience
- Design and deliver large scale change initiatives in a complex and at times ambiguous environment
- Consult and collaborate with colleagues, stakeholders (direct/indirect, internal/external) to identify and align on required solutions
- Lead change and deliver training to improve operations maturity and to strive for world class service and business excellence
- Re-engineer and improve processes and process quality
- Develop and lead initiatives that reduce operational costs and improve customer outcomes
- Role model operational excellence principles
- Develop high quality communications and presentations for stakeholders
- Undertake financial, statistical and general analysis to assess options and provide comments and recommendations
- Are you analytical, flexible and curious?
- Are you passionate about Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement?
- Do you have process management & governance expertise, working with process models, process change control and process design across e2e processes and supplier networks?
- Do you have Lean Six Sigma accreditation?
- Do you have knowledge or experience working with various types of payments?
- Are you intensely curious and keen to ‘learn fast/ fail fast’?
- Do you strive to deliver business outcomes at speed?
- Do you have a proven track record of driving and embedding change?
- Are you a collaborative player that encourages sharing knowledge within and across teams?
- Do you believe you could be a passionate and inspiring Payment Operations Excellence practitioner embracing the new way of working and culture?
- Do you look to create a working environment where you and your colleagues can learn, grow and perform to their best?
If you answered yes to all or most of these questions, you could be a great candidate for joining the Payment Operations Excellence Team. About ANZ
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself
. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS136151