Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia's fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact. The role:
An exciting opportunity has come up for an Operations Analyst in the Operations team. Our Operations team is crucial to ensure our business runs smoothly and payments are made in a timely and accurate fashion. Our Operations team is one of the most critical teams at Airwallex. You will be working closely with our payment partners and product team to ensure we are deeply involved in any issues which may affect our customers payments.
Your duties will include completing reconciliation tasks, liaising with our banking partners, helping resolve payment and card related issues, and ultimately improving the process and efficiency of our payments.
Additionally we expect you to be a great communicator and liaise with both internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll do
- Resolving challenges for customers and internal teams related to payments issues.
- Improving processes and efficiency for payment flow.
- Manage SLAs and deadlines to meet team and company goals.
- Work with payment partners and product team to reduce any friction for customers.
Who you are
- You're a problem solver - you love to solve problems, are a critical thinker and have a demonstrated history of working with and understanding complex systems
- You're a great communicator - you're able to articulate complex concepts in a simple way
- You're a multi-tasker - you're able to prioritise your time and tasks effectively, have the ability to pick up new systems quickly and have a keen eye for detail
- You're a great team player - you'll be working with people across diverse global offices and will need to work collaboratively with them to solve problems
- You're focused on great customer experience - you're empathetic, transparent, and always try to resolve issues as quickly as you can and in the best possible way
- You think big - you will have the ability to influence and optimise the financial operations support processes and systems as we grow and scale the team
What you'll do
- Managing our data processes to ensure accuracy and speed
- Improving processes and efficiency for payment flow
- Creating data visualisations and dashboards to share operational performance
- Manage SLAs and deadlines to meet team and company goals
- Work with payment partners and product team to reduce any friction for customers
- Resolving challenges for customers and internal teams related to payments issues
What you'll bring
- 1-2+ years' experience in operations or customer support
- Proficiency in data tools including Excel. SQL is preferred but not required.
- Start-up & fintech experience preferredStrong verbal and written communication skills in English required. Second language is a plus.
- Tertiary education preferred (Bachelor's degree or other)
- Zendesk (or similar support CRM tools) experience preferred
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.