See job description for details
Network & Firewall Architect job available at Global organisation | 12-month contract | Melbourne | ASAP start Your new company
A Global IT Consultancy requires a Network & Firewall Architect for a 12-month contract with one of their Banking sector clients, with potential for ongoing work. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies and flexible working arrangements. Your new role
Within this challenging and rewarding position, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Contributing to the definition and management of the collective Network architecture (including enterprise, security and infrastructure).
- Delivering engagements that help the client leverage and move to cloud.
- Designing and architecting Network solutions in both on-premise and cloud (AWS / Azure / GCP) environments.
- Preparing High and/or Detailed Level Infrastructure Designs, SoWs, Solution Planning, Pricing & Effort Estimation, Bill of Materials, Business Case Justifications, Client Presentations, Business Models, etc.
- Working with Customers, Architects, SMEs and Solution Designers on the client site.
- Ensuring Quality Assurance is performed and conduct QA reviews on deliverables.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Strong experience in designing, implementing and maintaining complex Network Infrastructure.
- Solid experience in creating Low Level Design, High Level Design, Network Migration Plan and Network Implementation Plan.
- Excellent knowledge of enterprise switching, routing, wireless and network security technologies (LAN / WAN / DC).
- Proven experience with SD-WAN, Network Virtualisation, Cloud solutions (AWS, Azure or GCP) and Palo Alto / Cisco firewalls.
- A tertiary education in Information Technology as well as AWS, Azure, Cisco, Palo Alto and/or VMware certifications are highly beneficial.
- Proven experience working within the Professional Services team in a Consultancy or a Managed Service Provider is advantageous.
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered a 12-month contract offering an excellent day rate, as well as potential for ongoing contract extensions. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development. Do not miss out! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or know of someone who may be, please click 'Apply Now' or forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. LHS 297508