Mulesoft Technical Lead / Senior Developer - Syd View job details of "Mulesoft Technical Lead / Senior Developer
is seeking an experienced Mulesoft Technical Lead / Developer to help drive one of our key engagements in Australia. This is a permanent role with preference for the ideal candidate to be based in Sydney or Melbourne. We are open to exploring a remote work arrangement if you are based elsewhere in Australia. In this role, your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:-
- Collaborate with enterprise architects, IT program managers and technical teams to build new and enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements.
- As required, participate in phases of the development life cycle on client engagements, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, transition, and support
- Maintain strong technical skills in relevant integration areas such as SOA, JMS, BPEL, BPMN, Java, Spring, Groovy, XML, XQuery, JQuery, and XPath
- Utilize strong design and development patterns and frameworks to ensure solutions are sound and meet the client requirements
- Verify the scope of work provided is in line with the estimated delivery timeline, provide accurate status updates, and immediately notify the project manager if there is a concern about the ability to deliver according to expectations on time or quality
- Follow good practices and project guidelines in all cases including the use of source code control, automated testing and deployment approaches, test-case-based development, and proper documentation practices.
- Continue to develop professional and technical knowledge by working with other team members, attending workshops and webinars, reading industry publications, and participating in technology communities
- Attend required internal and client meetings and calls on time and with adequate preparation
- Provide thought leadership and guidance to stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Certification in Mulesoft
- The opportunity to make decisions and choose the approach you believe will best solve our clients' challenges.
- Dynamic, expert colleagues around the globe who are willing to share their newest methods and learnings with you.
- Access to tools that aid collaboration and development.
- A working environment designed to foster the imagination you need to help create the future of work.
- Roles and responsibilities that match your goals as you grow.
- Our culture is open and transparent. We encourage employees to offer their opinions, and believe that each opinion makes a difference.
- We highly value the entrepreneurial spirit. As employees move up the ranks and demonstrate capability, they are increasingly given the freedom to do whatever it takes to meet customer expectations. #LIRV1-TAGANZ