Mulesoft Technical Lead / Senior Developer - Mel
Your passion, integrity and experience are integral to Cognizant's success. You will be welcomed into a dynamic and expanding global leader in IT and Business consultancy where you will be valued for who you are. We take pride in our partnership with our clients, so your ability to add value and provide exceptional service to our clients are fundamental to your success. In return, you will be empowered with opportunities to develop your career and collaborate with talented colleagues in a supportive, diverse environment.
At Cognizant we recognize that companies that are open and welcoming to a multi-cultural diverse workforce will thrive with fresh perspectives and collaborative knowledge. Cognizant is focused on promoting & increasing gender diversity and providing a workplace which encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success. About the Oportunity Cognizant
is seeking an experienced Mulesoft Technical Lead / Developer to help drive our key Mulesoft projects in Australia. This is a permanent role and we are open to having the successful candidate to be based anywhere in Australia (preference for Sydney or Melbourne). A remote working arrangement can be explored as well. In this role, you will collaborate with enterprise architects, IT program managers and technical teams to build new and enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements. You will participate in phases of the development life cycle on client engagements, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, transition, and support. You will also utilize strong design and development patterns and frameworks to ensure solutions are sound and meet the client requirements. What does success look like?
To be successful for the role, you will have:
- 9 - 13 years minimum of experience ideally in the Integration space
- Hands on Mulesoft experience for 1-2 years preferred
- Development using Mule ESB and SOA/EAI technologies and API management using MMC and Anypoint platform
- Must have experience with SOAP and REST web services, well versed with spring framework
- Good understanding of underlying Mule ESB architecture with experience of server administration and physical deployment (On Cloud, On Premise and Hybrid).
- Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins, and Mulesoft.
Salary Range: From AUD 120,000 Next Steps
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Certification in Mulesoft
If you would like to express interest in role, please click on the APPLY button now. We thank you for taking interest in this opportunity with us. For a complete list of opportunities with Cognizant visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidate will be required to undergo a background check.