See job description for details
A career progressing opportunity to work for one of Australia's leading Insurance brands. Apply now! Your New Company
As the largest general Insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, this organisation owns some of the region's most trusted brands. They are motivated by a unique culture that celebrates honesty, creativity, empathy, equity and collaboration. They share a 'ready for anything' mindset that sets the tone for positive actions and positive outcomes. The Role
We currently have a limited amount of permanent opportunities available for Motor Consultants to join our team based in Melbourne. The primary purpose of a Motor Consultant role is to manage post-lodgement claims from start to end within an expected delivery time while exceeding customers' expectations. This is an exciting position that would suit someone who thrives in a high paced, customer focused environment and enjoys working with people.
- Manage end to end claims in accordance with service level targets.
- Liaise with all relevant parties, while providing regular updates on the progress of claims.
- Perform coverage evaluation, investigation and collate relevant documentation.
- Provide exceptional customer service and build relationships with all stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a customer centred role (essential)
- Previous experience managing claims (desirable)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, clear, concise and reliable
- Ability to build rapport and establish relationships
- Technical ability
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
What You'll Need to Succeed
To be successful you will be available to work full time hours from 8.30am to 6.00pm from Monday to Friday, with 6 weeks of full-time training provided. These roles do require full flexibility to be able to work both from home and the Melbourne CBD. To be eligible you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident. What You'll Get in Return
What You Need to do Now
- 6 weeks of paid full-time classroom training
- Career development opportunities and real work-life balance
- 13% superannuation and access to other staff benefits
- Be part of a people-focused culture that celebrates achievements big and small
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, via our secure portal or contact Katherine Montoya at email@example.com to discuss more in detail. LHS 297508