See job description for details
Modern Workplace Lead is required for a Leading Public Sector Client! Great Opportunity with Monthly RDO's! Your new company
We are working exclusively with a leading Public Sector organisation who is seeking a Modern Workplace Lead to join their innovative Technology Business and be an integral part in developing the vision, strategy and delivery experience for all end users!
This organisation all about leading from the front and creating a thriving technology business that can continue to inspire, motivate, and enhance all aspects of their Technology Operations. Your new role
As the Modern Workplace Lead, you will be reporting to the Head of IT Services, whilst also maintaining and developing key internal and external relationships such as other key stakeholders but also the management of the existing Engineers within the team.
In your new role you will be responsible in managing all the Transformation & Technology Infrastructure servers and network operational activities which are in line with the overall IT Services strategic direction. What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will have the below but not limited to:
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft 365 technology stack including O365 Groups, SharePoint Online, Teams and Power Platform.
- Demonstrated experience in relevant tools / technologies (specifically Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager), modern device management, end-user hardware (PCs, laptops, tablets, telephony) and standard desktop applications (e.g. Microsoft 365 suite)
- Demonstrated experience in managing a team of End-user computing and system engineers in a corporate environment.
- Demonstrated experience in Network Operating Systems, storage and virtualisation technologies, Microsoft/Azure Active Directory, Group Policy, SCCM, Intune, Citrix, etc.
- Experience in workplace / end-user computing strategy, policy, frameworks, implementation and operation.
- Demonstrated strategic management skills / experience, and ability to manage and lead projects, including managing teams.
- Demonstrated collaborative and innovative mindset to planning and delivering services
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving excellent customer service
- Demonstrated experience in successfully leading and developing engaged, high performing teams in changing and customer facing environments
Lastly, if you have experience in the public sector and / or vendor management, this is desirable but not essential for this role. What you'll get in return
You will be offered a fantastic 12-month fixed term contract with a very competitive salary on offer for the successful applicant. In this position you will have added benefits such as 1 free RDO Monthly, annual leave, working from home arrangements, a supportive and innovative culture, brilliant management team to work closely with and many more other benefits! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com with the subject line - Modern Workplace Lead.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508