Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM / CE Senior Pre-Sales Solution Architect
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
KPMG's Ignition Team is looking for a passionate Microsoft Dynamics 365CE (CRM) expert to join their growing National GTM team on a permanent basis. This opportunity will require the individual to play an active role in positioning and demonstrating KPMG's industry specific, technology enabled solutions in market. Your Opportunity
How are you Extraordinary?
- Be at the forefront of KPMG's global solution architecture around the D365 solution.
- Work in partnership with clients to help position KPMG transformation offerings based on he D365 solution.
- Assist GTM Bid Managers to complete technical and strategic components of RFPs
- Prepare and present high quality product demonstrations for clients, seminars, webinars and internal training
- Provide response to functional and technical questions from clients
- Provide management and leadership to high performing team members.
- Prepare "reusable template" demo environments for clients demonstrations, seminars, webinars and internal training
- Work within a professional consulting environment.
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are addressed.
- Work as a trusted advisor to clients and senior management.
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include
The KPMG Difference
- Demonstrated client service excellence
- Strong written, verbal communication skills and presentation skill
- Proven experience completing tight project deadlines and exceptional technical competence
- Relevant University degree or an industry recognised qualification.
At KPMG, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone's unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government's Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary! Advertised:
14 May 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
Back to search results Apply now