Marketing Operations Coordinator
Who we are:
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. Our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world. With technology at our core, we built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia's fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 12 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding from world class investors including Sequoia, Greenoaks and ANZ. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
As Airwallex ramps up its marketing efforts across Australia, we are looking for a marketing operations coordinator to support the execution of our marketing strategy. This cuts across several key channels including events, digital marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Coordinate all aspects of event planning, including attendee management, logistics, and internal staff briefings
- Manage the purchase and inventory levels of Airwallex merchandise used in promotions and events
- Explore opportunities to add creativity in Airwallex promotional merchandise, events and marketing campaigns, to help Airwallex stand out in the marketplace
- Support the execution of various forms of lead generation activities e.g. creating target account lists, coordinating direct mail campaigns and project management
What you bring:
- Relevant event management experience
- Strong organisation and administrative skills and able to balance between multiple tasks
- Strong communication skills, both with internal and external stakeholders
- A touch of creativity and craftsmanship
What you get:
- Ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech
- Ability to bring your creative ideas to life as we test and learn rapidly
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
At Airwallex we like to ensure we create the best environment for our people providing a collaborative open office space, PlayStation and table tennis to unwind, a fully stocked kitchen which includes breakfast, snacks, fruit, beers, you name it! We also organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and offer learning and development opportunities. Most importantly, we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.