Marketing Acquisition Lead - Superannuation
Leads channel marketing plans while applying functional expertise to drive results for business area(s). About Vanguard
Vanguard Australia has been helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals for over 20 years. Serving institutional and individual clients, and financial advisers, we offer investment solutions that are low-cost, diversified and robust through time.
With more than AUD $6 trillion in assets under management Vanguard is one of the world's largest global investment management companies. In Australia we partner with institutional clients, financial advisers and individual investors to offer low-cost investment solutions. Our comprehensive range of managed funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs) and tailored investment solutions are built to support long-term investment success for our clients. Our Team & Opportunity
The past 18 months have seen significant transformation for Vanguard Australia in business strategy and in the discipline of Marketing. A strategy to grow our direct to investor offering has seen the Personal Investor platform launched in 2020 and it was announced that Vanguard will develop a Superannuation offer to enter the market in 2021. Vanguard also appointed its first Global Chief Marketing Officer and in Australia, Marketing is now a standalone function with a growth agenda to serve both our intermediary clients as well as direct to investors.
We have a newly created role as a Marketing Acquisition Manager who will deliver impact on the financial lives of Australians by developing our go to market strategy for our Superannuation offer. We are looking for an experienced acquisition marketing expert to drive the development of our member acquisition roadmap, building strategy and 'rolling up the sleeves' to implement plans. What you will do
What we are looking for
- Design, develop and implement the acquisition marketing strategy based on target segments and business objectives, ensuring delivery through ongoing test, learn and optimization frameworks
- Accountable for the end-to-end development and execution of the go-to-market (GTM) plan and campaigns, including managing and forecasting new acquisition pipeline opportunities
- Collaborate with customer experience peers to ensure user experience is frictionless, making recommendations to improve conversion rates
- Test new and favourable acquisition opportunities
- Be the voice of our new and prospective customers across Marketing
- Lead and manage critical agency partnerships to maximize value and deliver our GTM plan
- Undergraduate degree in a related field is desirable and any relevant post graduate qualifications would be highly regarded
- Significant experience developing and delivering effective go to market strategies across B2C brands from planning through to executing marketing campaigns, measurement and creative & media strategy.
- Experience in driving acquisition through Omni channel marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of marketing processes and practices, including segmentation, marketing and sales planning, digital channels, automation platforms, measurement tools, campaign management and optimisation
- Ability to think strategically about complex challenges and develop recommendations and action plans
- Executive communication skills, creative thinking, planning, analytical skills, high attention to detail and ability to influence stakeholders effectively
- Proven ability to interpret data, insights and research and translate into acquisition marketing recommendations
- Significant creative and media agency management experience
- Broad knowledge of the financial services and competitors would be highly regarded
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success. Where to from here?
If you would like to discuss further please contact Richard Maher from our Talent Acquisition team on Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org .