Manager Trade & Working Capital Hub
- Lead, inspire and make a difference
- Great engaging work environment where customer advocacy is highly valued
- You will be supported to grow and learn
You will lead and coach a national phone based specialist team to grow and retain a portfolio of Trade and Working Capital customers. You will be responsible for driving proactive sales activity, stakeholder engagement, banker participation and customer retention activities, whilst managing the risk of the portfolio. As the Team leader you will provide support to the specialist TWC team members and SBEs for transactions to manage work overflow and to help maintain the customer experience. Day to day you will:
- Drive and deliver positive contribution to overall team engagement.
- Deliver revenue plan expectations and to protect and grow existing customer relationships and manage the risk of the portfolio.
- Contribute to an uplift in customer NPS
- Contribute and coordinate strategic direction of, not only the TWC Hub business, but wider TWC direction, strategy and business planning.
- Management, guidance & observational coaching of direct reports (Specialised Banking Managers and Associates) to ensure optimal banker and customer experience, and the identification, promotion and referral of specialist products and services.
- Contribute to Banker capability and education across multiple segments, planning and coaching team in delivery.
- Monitor and manage activity, reporting, sales and service activities of the team with consistent use of Client Centre. Ensuring adherence to sanctions and embargoes are met and customer conversations recorded via salesforce of same.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders to support business objectives, improvements and promote the TWC brand.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, with exceptional negotiating and relationship building skills. A natural leader with proven success in sales leadership and the ability to coach and develop specialists. You will be a result focused and driven individual that brings a great attitude and drive to succeed in a fast paced evolving business. Why NAB?
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. NAB is proud to have an African Australian Inclusion Program, dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have Grad Programs, as well as Traineeship and Internship Programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
30 Oct 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time