Manager, Technology Risk and IT Assurance - Melbourne
- Lead a diverse, highly motivated and collaborative team
- Work with iconic government and industry clients
- Balance work and passions through our innovative flexible work options
We are looking for a Manager within the Technology Risk team in our Melbourne office. This role is offered on a flexible full time basis. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Managing multiple client teams, leading IT internal audit engagements, external audit integration, or SOC reporting
- Providing excellent customer service and coaching your client teams to ensure they do the same
- Assisting with business development activities across various sectors (e.g. Government, Power and Utilities, Telecommunications, Media and Entertainment, Retail and Consumer Products and Real Estate and Construction)
- Building strong relationships both internally and in the market. Become a trusted advisor to your clients.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Coordinate, plan and deliver IT audit engagements, SOC reporting, external audits, internal audits and IT internal controls.
- Work with the team and the client to develop risk assessments, design innovative audit approaches, plan engagement objectives, manage the execution of fieldwork, and draft and deliver audit reports and results, while complying with professional standards and addressing the risks inherent in the engagement
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of business processes and complex information systems and apply knowledge to client situations
- Use extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate the impacts on the client's business
- Excellent project management skills and experience in managing engagement economics, including but not limited to budgeting, billing and fee management
- The ability to inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services
Who are Advisory?
- A passion for providing organisations the trust and confidence that will enable them to adopt emerging technologies, manage IT risks and accelerate performance come join our dynamic Technology Risk Team.
- A drive for generating new business opportunities by participating in market-facing activities and developing thought leadership material s
Our Advisory service line focuses on helping clients to improve their performance and manage their risks more effectively. From an improved finance function, enhanced supply chain, or superior customer experience, EY teams are able to offer added value and turn our client's strategy into reality! This is why Advisory is the fastest-growing service line and an energetic, fast-paced environment. Learn more about Advisory here . What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Build your legacy with us. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider. Regarding this role, the minimum salary is $110,000 including 9.5% superannuation
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.