See job description for details
About The Role
- Build your career your way
- An opportunity to join an innovative and high-performing team
- Foster a collaborative relationship with your stakeholders
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Permanent – Full Time
As the Modelling Manager, you are responsible for the development and maintenance of credit scoring models/assessment tools, strategies and capital estimate modelling of PD, EAD and LGD that apply to retail portfolios across the credit life cycle. Responsible for delivery of Decision Model and Capital Estimate projects to support Retail portfolio strategy. Liaising with external stakeholders across Retail portfolios with regard to project delivery.
Portfolio management knowledge and project management skills are required to execute GRM processes and methodologies. You will be expected to lead the project, manage, guide and support the project team.
In this role, you can expect to undertake the following activities that are deemed core to the role:
- Engage with Retail Risk teams across project lifecycle. Developing formal and informal relationships with stakeholders to ensure clear and transparent communication.
- Ensure business expectations are well understood.
- Ensure delivery of multiple Credit Risk and Capital modelling projects in line with GRM operating model expectations. Development of analytical solutions that are fit for purpose.
- Determine project scope to ensure business expectations are understood by all stakeholders.
- Conduct project management across the design and development of required analytical solutions.
- Manage expectations of business unit and deliver projects to agreed timelines.
- Work closely with Credit Models Validation team to ensure transparent analysis and any concerns are quickly identified and resolved.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Graduate qualifications in statistics, operations research, economics, or mathematics
- Strong analytical, numerical, research and problem solving skills
- Must have hands-on experience of SAS/R/Python programming and statistical modelling/advanced machine learning techniques
- Excellent communication (written & oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management and stakeholder management skills
- Deep understanding of credit scoring and portfolio management techniques, provision and capital estimates methodology
- Good understanding of Retail Banking Products and Retail Portfolio
- Significant experience of using core banking systems and data warehouses
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code AUS132891