See job description for details
About The Role
- An opportunity to join an innovative and high-performing team
- Foster the development of a strong compliance culture
- Build a collaborative working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
Role Location: 839 Collins Street Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Permanent – Full Time
This is a key role within Financial Crime Threat Management where you will be responsible for:
- Critical decision making in accordance with ANZ ETS Policy Requirements and Risk Appetite with respect to Complex Sanctions related matters, High Risk Payments, Sanctions Enhanced Due Diligence, Trade Sanctions and Watch List cases.
- Critical decision making in accordance with ANZ AML Policy Requirements and ANZ Risk Appetite with respect to High Risk AML/CTF Investigations, Customer Risk Ratings, High Risk Customer Management / Approvals (including PEPS), Customer Exits/Retention strategies;
- Recommending and implementing controls to mitigate/minimize AML/CTF/Sanctions risks linked to payments, customers and transactions;
- Liaising within the wider Financial Crime Portfolio, Operations Teams and Business Units with respect to specific AML/CTF/Sanctions related matters;
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Strong degree of knowhow and ability to drive strategic initiatives
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Leadership qualities
- Strong interpersonal and influencing and negotiation skills
- Project/time management and planning
- Good decision making ability
- Institutional Banking / Trade experience
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key needs inherent requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job C ode (AUS128710)