Manager - Technology Process Architect
- How you grow matters - looking for your next career challenge in the New Year?
- Join an entrepreneurial high growth Enterprise Advisory - Technology Integration team and be part of an exciting growth area for KPMG
- You'll advise some of the fastest growing mid-markets clients across a variety of sectors
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities. KPMG Enterprise - Who are we?
KPMG Enterprise is a specialist division of KPMG Australia, dedicated to advising the emerging, private and mid-market. Our purpose is to unlock tangible value for our clients from strategy through to execution. We work with established and emerging entrepreneurs, family businesses, private clients, not-for-profits and fast-growing companies to build successful organisations. Why join our team? Hear from our people:
https://youtu.be/LFlSknC4b1I Your Opportunity
With significant growth in recent years we are now seeking an experienced Process Architect to join our new Technology Integration Practice at a Manager level. This practice is part of an exciting new growth priority for KPMG Enterprise.
As Manager in our team, you will work with clients across multiple sectors in the Mid-Market to help them identify opportunities for technology integration and build integration strategies which underpin their organisational processes and strategies. You'll work closely with the broader technology integration team and play a key role in the development of our new Technology Integration Practice. Your key focus with our mid-market clients will be;
How are you Extraordinary?
- Reviewing their current process design and assessing the require process design and data flow to support the integration strategy
- Identify integration points to improve efficiency, productivity and quality of service
- Ensure process architecture support both Integration and API strategies which underpin the organisational strategy
- Leading vendor selection processes and managing risk & assurance for integration projects
- Being at the forefront of integration and middleware innovation, developing strong perspectives on the likely disruptors to the market, how they impact our clients and how clients can most successfully leverage them
- Support the practice in converting sales in a range of sectors, including but not limited to education, local government and enterprise clients
- Manage client engagements, acting as a key contact and relationship owner with engagement stakeholders
- Working closely with the practice leadership team to bring innovation to our existing capabilities to help KPMG remain at the forefront of strategy, operational excellence and technology integration practices and thinking
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
This role will call for highly developed client facing advisory skills, a strong focus on delivering high quality outcomes and a solid understanding of solution architecture and integration strategies. To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills and demonstrable experience should include:
An understanding of the below is desirable:
- Previous experience working for a well-regarded Management Consulting firm focused on technology integration, transformation and process design
- A solid understanding of mid-market integration products that support business operations in the front, middle and back offices
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise level software platforms such as ERP's, CRM's and HRMS's.
- Technology operating models, digital transformation and sourcing approaches
- Approaches to technology governance and innovative ways of working
- Business solution minded and process driven
- Manage the delivery of engagements, collaborating with clients to solve and implement solutions to address complex challenges across their business
- Support the delivery effort role in the full end to end process of advisory engagements including conducting interviews, research and analysis, forming recommendations and report writing
- Help your clients understand the 'art of the possible' with innovative and disruptive technology
- Shape and define large scale transformation programs focussed on the required process designs
- Drive the linkage between business strategy and integration strategies (and vice versa), to deliver impactful outcomes
- Ability to understand and solve complex business problems involving end-to-end, event driven processes
- Technology operating models, financial management and sourcing approaches
- An ability to develop quality written deliverables suitable for technical and non-technical audiences
- Technology and Business Advisory/ Consulting experience
- A proven track record in business and relationship development and as a results-oriented leader
- Strong structured problem solving and client service team leadership capabilities
- A 'learn and grow' mindset, to constantly drive improvements in individual development, our team and our client work
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
The KPMG Difference
- Standard data (interchange) formats and application integration techniques
- Contemporary Cloud stacks (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Digital, big data, customer engagement and common core systems and platforms
- An understanding of major technology trends, innovations and their practical (or potential) application
- Architectural frameworks and methods such as TOGAF and others
- Approaches to technology governance and innovative ways of working
- Project delivery experience with contemporary integration platforms such as MuleSoft, Boomi, Oracle, Talend or equivalent
- Proven ability to build strong vendor and customer relationships
At KPMG, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone's unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background. We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government's Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility in spires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary ! Advertised:
14 Feb 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
13 Mar 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now