Manager/Senior Manager (Associate Director), Infrastructure Advisory, Melbourne
Manager/Senior Manager, Transaction Advisory Services, Infrastructure Advisory, Melbourne
- Work with iconic government and industry clients
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Join an award-winning organisation recognised for its D&I initiatives
https://www.ey.com/au/transformativeage The opportunity
We are looking for a Manager and Senior Manager within the Infrastructure Advisory team in our Melbourne office. This role is offered on a flexible full time basis.
The Infrastructure Advisory team has a proven track record of advising on the structuring and procurement of Victoria's most critical infrastructure projects. We advise both public and private sector organisations that require support in developing and managing large scale infrastructure projects across a range of sectors. We also advise on the long-term operation of assets and contracts.
We have ambitious growth plans and we are seeking high performing experienced professionals to expand our Melbourne practice. This is a great opportunity where you can play a key role with our clients, sharing your knowledge and providing valued insights to enhance the business relationship. This position is expected to support business development opportunities and build and maintain effective business relationships.
Our advice covers the full spectrum of considerations over the entire infrastructure lifecycle so oversight and understanding of infrastructure projects in this context is essential . This includes financial and economic analysis and development of business cases through to involvement in complex procurement and project transaction phases. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Independently leading project teams
- Undertaking strategic, financial and commercial analysis for public and private clients in a variety of sectors
- Support business development opportunities and build and maintain effective business relationships.
- Delivering complete engagements including billing, work-in-progress, fee negotiations and risk management.
Ideally, you'll also have
- An aptitude for managing multiple projects, project teams and stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen, financial modelling, report writing and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability in developing commercial framework, procurement and tender strategy, overseeing financial modelling and tender assessment
- Interest in digital and data analytics
Who are Transaction Advisory Services?
- A post graduate qualification such as the CFA or CA and/or Masters in Construction Law
EY's Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) division offers strategic corporate clients and private equity client's professional transaction advice and services, from the strategic analysis phase of the transaction lifecycle, through to execution, and transaction integration. The goal is to help EY clients achieve their best capital performance, deliver value to their stakeholders and meet their strategic corporate objectives. Learn more about TAS here .
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.