See job description for details
Looking for your next remote full-time opportunity? Look no further!100% Remote | Working From Home Your new company
Your new organisation is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries, they offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Your new role
Exciting opportunity for a tech loving senior development professional to join a dynamic integration and API engineering team. You will be working on industry trending technologies in a high performing agile environment. You will be providing technical expertise and guidance on all phases from design to code to operations. You will be working with solution architects and integration engineers to define and build optimum integration solutions. What you'll need to succeed
Working as a Lead Engineer for a major bank, we're looking for people who have experience:
What you need to do now
- Breaking down monolithic business processes and apps in loosely composed microservices.
- Experience of resilient design principles and exhibits operational thinking
- Designing key business process contract first/Swagger/OAS3 APIs from the ground up.
- Tailoring QA requirements to appropriate delivery phase
- AWS EKS/ or similar Kubernetes experience
- Core DevOps - CI-CD with quality and security built in.
- OAuth / zero trust design principals.
- API Gateway integration such as AWS API Gateway (preferred) /APIGee/Kong
- Modern OO language and framework expert (ideally C#/.Net Core)
If you're interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at George.firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508