Lead Pega Engineer (LSA)
Due to exciting upcoming projects with key clients, and the general growth of our Pega Practice in our emerging Australian region, we are searching for Pega Lead System Architect's (LSA) to join our team. As a LSA you will lead client engagements and drive projects to successful outcomes.
A position you'll love
You will feel challenged and engaged in client environments where you will lead engagements, be an escalation point, and be technically hands-on and provide technical expertise. You will also solve real business problems, deliver results, and make a difference. In a practical sense that means you will be an advanced Pega technical specialist. Additional requirements include -
• Ability to quickly understand the customer's business problem and then evangelize an end-to-end Pega based solution based on relevant Pega modules like Pega PRPC, Case Management & Decisioning, IVA, Business Process Design and Development in Pega 8.x or above
• Ability to explain the reasoning behind the architectural decision based on enterprise and industry best practices
• Possess knowledge and understanding of PEGA BPM Process Modeling, Pega UI Development, Pega Class Structure and data modeling, and extensive in-depth Pega Framework knowledge.
• Exposure to Pega for Banking & Financial Services, Insurance or any other industry and Devops (highly desirable)
• Excellent communication skills and prior experience of working directly with customer stakeholders in IT and Business
• Strong leadership skills and capabilities to manage a Pega delivery team
A candidate who will excel
You thrive in a dynamic and ever-changing environment and have the ability to adapt to varying demands and competing priorities with ease. You will enjoy delivering projects on client site and will love the challenge of technically consulting, hands-on delivery, and influencing stakeholders. Other technical and specialist expertise include -
• Lead System Architect Level certification on 7.x or higher
• Possessing extensive, demonstrable, and successful recent experience on Pega projects using the latest Pega 8.x and 7.x technologies.
• Expert in Core Java, J2EE technologies (JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC) including OOP, Multithreading,
• Expert in web services, microservices, containers, other cloud technologies and related communication protocols
• Sound understanding of Database concepts and administration in any RDBMS e.g. Oracle, DB2, MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
• Sound knowledge of middleware technologies like MQ, ESB, open API and other integrations
• Extensive experience working with Application Servers (WebSphere, WebLogic or Tomcat), App bundling and deployment
• Proficiency in Collaboration and DevOps tooling like Confluence, Jira, Rally, SVN, CVS, Jenkins, Kubernetes, various scripting technologies
If you are a talented and skilled Pega LSA looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, with a global leader, look no further!
Your passion and experience are integral to Cognizant's success. You will be welcomed into a dynamic and expanding global leader in IT and Business consultancy where you will be valued for who you are. We take pride in our partnership with our clients, so your ability to add value and provide exceptional service to our clients is fundamental to your success. In return, you will be offered opportunities and support to develop your career and collaborate with people focused on innovation and ideas.
If you would like to express interest in role, please click on the APPLY button now. We thank you for taking interest in this opportunity with us. For a complete list of opportunities with Cognizant visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers
Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidate will be required to undergo a background check.
Salary on offer for this role will range between 130-170k depending on experience.