Lead Android Engineer
Lead Android Engineer:
Cognizant's Digital Experience Platforms Community is growing!
As a world-leading technology services company, we work with our clients to shape next generation digital products and services that meet the needs of Australians. We need a talented and experienced Lead Android Engineer
to join our team and work with our clients to create intuitive, data-driven and technology enabled experiences for their customers and employees. The Role:
A Lead Android Engineer in the Digital Experience Platforms Community will work closely with our clients and other engineers to develop intuitive digital products and services that meet the needs of humans. We're looking for a passionate mobile engineer with strong communication skills to co-create next generation digital products and services with clients and colleagues. The successful candidate will look like;
Why join Cognizant?
- Have 4 - 7 years of mobile development experience for large, secure, enterprise applications
- Core Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, Android Studio.
- Familiar with mobile CI/CD processes
- Hands-on BDD, TDD, Unit testing, and Scrum Ceremonies
- Experience in design patterns like MVP, MVVM.
- Strong experience working with RESTful APIs and JSON
- Native and third-party frameworks/libraries such as Retrofit, Dagger, or Firebase would be beneficial.
- Experience with Git, Github, Bitbucket Git Flow
- Protocol-oriented programming, writing test cases as well as using source code management software within a programming team.
- Ability to co-ordinate with UX and visual designers, challenge when necessary and stand up for correctness.
- Demonstrated technical leadership in a team of application developers
Joining Cognizant will give you the opportunity to learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry, while having your finger on the pulse of emerging industry trends and working on the cutting edge of technology in your field of expertise.
We recognize that our people contribute their best when they are treated as valued contributors; which is why we are committed to providing flexible working arrangements and maintaining a diverse and professional workforce, promoting an inclusive environment. Next steps
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organisation you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.