See job description for details
Project Manager job available | Melbourne | 12 month contract | Immediate start Your new company
A global organisation within the Oil & Gas industry requires a Project Manager for a 12 month contract commencing immediately. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies. Your new role
The Project Manager will be managing the delivery of future implementations and system enhancements for digital projects across ANZ Retail whilst working with a diverse group of stakeholders from both the business and external vendors for the Retail arm across ANZ. Responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Supporting the Digital Transformation Lead in the implementation of a new Workforce Management application across ANZ.
- Contributing to the development and delivery of projects from a strategic perspective
- Managing project teams to ensure delivery of project outcomes.
- Developing key documents; project plans, business cases, schedules, procurement / tender documents, budgets and other documentation as required.
- Driving key deliverables and support change management activities.
- Managing relationships with vendors, suppliers, partners and consultants, and schedule works to be undertaken.
- Liaising with and continuing to build good relationships with stakeholders.
To be successful in your application, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Previous Project Management experience within a Retail setting or environment specifically is highly advantageous
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- To be self-motivated and able to progress with limited direction and within tight time frames.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working within a global organisation is beneficial.
Working in a global organisation, you will be working across a supportive and collaborative team spread out across ANZ. This is a 12 month contract offering a competitive daily rate. Do not miss out! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org LHS 297508