See job description for details
About the Role:
Role Location: 833 Collins St Docklands
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time, 2X Journey Expert (multiple vacancies available)
At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive and to achieve this, we need a talented Journey Expert to join our Australia Data tribe. The Australia Data tribe sits within our Australia Retail & Commercial division and our mission is to combine business and technology capabilities to enable analytics, reporting and data assets development by users across ANZ’s Retail & Commercial division.
As a Journey Expert delivering uplift in Data Capability at ANZ, you will be accountable for working with data professionals at ANZ to understand the needs they have in order to create and deliver solutions that fundamentally improve their employee experience. You will be an advocate for change, comfortable with ambiguity and have an affinity to deliver within the ambiguity. Who are you?
A day in the life of a Journey Expert
- A team player – I know we only win if we all win. I recognise and value the different perspectives and skills my squad mates bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of our mission
- Known for Getting Stuff Done – You effectively synthesise multiple sources of information and leverage a broad network of connections to relentlessly prioritise and execute
- A collaboration advocate – You advocate collaboration and build the expertise, capabilities and engagement of team members
- The customer’s greatest fan – You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- Have a good ol’ dose of professional humility – You actively and visibly ask for feedback and role model discussing failures and weaknesses in the interest of learning
- Committed to making ANZ a ‘great place to grow’ – You are passionate about enabling people to grow through creating an open, safe and supportive environment. You relentlessly challenge and support people to become the best versions of themselves – and challenge myself in the same way
- Risk savvy – You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
What you will bring to Australia Data
- Use a variety of techniques to explore and understand the needs of data professionals at ANZ across recruitment, on-boarding, ongoing learning & capability build, career pathways, workforce planning and capacity management
- Develop and implement innovative solutions to improve data employee experience, test the outcomes, and iterate solutions based on continuous feedback from data professionals.
- Execute tasks such as create business impact assessments, draft business readiness assessments, create learning plans, develop learning content and create / update collateral as required.
- Plan and deliver change, communications, learning and engagement activities
- Identify and communicate delivery risks, define mitigation strategies and manage to resolution
- Demonstrable functional experience in one or more of the following disciplines: Business Analysis, Learning & Development, Change Management / Implementation, Project Management
- Ability to collaborate across multiple geographies to achieve business outcomes.
- Take technical speak and turn it into simple, clear language that audiences can easily understand
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with strong influencing and relationship building ability.
- Interest in and affinity for Data
- Analytical & problem-solving skills to be able to draw conclusions to recommend, design and deliver appropriate outcomes and controls
- Able to work autonomously and own deliverables end-to-end.
There are multiple vacancies offered as permanent and full time roles, based in 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008.
You’re not expected to have 100% of these skills. At ANZ a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture and we actively encourage people to try new things. So if this role interests you and you feel you have most of these things in your toolbox, we’d love to hear from you About ANZ
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS129681